- Mailing Service Engineer
- Administrative Assistant
It is the mission of Metroland Business Machines to be the leader in providing efficient workplace solutions and excellence in customer service to our customers and creating a positive fun work environment for our staff!
Metroland Business Machines, established in 1974, has been providing sales and service to the Capital Region for nearly 50 years! Our commitment to provide excellent products and services partnered with our industry leading manufacturers, Quadient, Sharp, Toshiba, Epson and Formax, allow us to diversify our product portfolio to meet the needs of our customers by adding new lines, such as copiers, printers, and interactive digital displays. Metroland Business Machines is recognized as a NY Small Business Entity (SBE) serving various clients from NYS Agencies, school districts, municipalities, and the local and regional nonprofit community.
We are hiring!
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to add to our existing Team.
Requirements & Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Working directly with customers and internal departments to support projects and day to day operations.
- Responding promptly to customer inquires via phone and email
- Contacting customers to verify information and assist with contracts as well as generate invoices and follow up on customer payments
- Entering data and providing reports to internal department
- General clerical duties including, but not limited to: filing, making copies, scanning documents and assisting with Marketing, Sales and Accounting Departments
- One to three years of admin or customer service experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft and similarly related Software programs.
- Detail oriented, well organized, have good communication skills and a team player
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Salary will commensurate with experience.
We are seeking an Account Executive Sales Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We are seeking a Mailing Service Engineer, copier and printer experience a plus.
- At least two years of prior technical troubleshooting and repair experience in the Technology Fields... phone/cable/IT
- Experience working in our Industry or with one of our Vendors is a plus. Ability to provide a high quality of technical support and great customer service Valid Driver’s License
- Eager to learn and expand your skillset
- Efficient with time and ability to go the extra mile with integrity and pride